Our programme consists in helping the children reinforce their existing English skills through activities that are both enjoyable and challenging.
The children have an me offers:
- Small group sizes.
- Courses tailored to specific needs.
- Assistance to prepare for the Cambridge Exams.
The courses are taught by experienced native English teachers and volunteers.
The children following the bilingual programme are:
- Between 4 and 17 years old.
- Divided into 8 classes according to level and age
5 classes at the Primary (GS-CM2)
4 classes at the Secondary (3 at the College and 1 at the Lycee).
- Accepted on the basis that they are able to fully participate in lessons.